Terms & Conditions
The name ‘GMP Drivercare’ or ‘GMP’ or the terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our(s)’ refers to the owner of the website(s)
Our head office is based at Jupiter House, Drummond Road, Astonfields, Stafford ST16 3HJ and registered office is Newport House, Newport Road, Stafford, ST16 1DA. Company registration number is 03503936. The term ‘you’ or ‘yours’ or ‘users’ refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You shall keep secure all user identifications, passwords and other confidential information that relates to your account and you agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of yours or any other known users account. This includes any breach of security including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your security information. Access and use of the ‘Members Area’ should only be made by authorised users, ‘users’ are employees of the organisation who have registered for use via the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- GMP Drivercare or our associates reserves the right to revise, amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time with notice through this website or other means.