Vehicle Disposal Service
GMP Drivercare offers a vehicle disposal service to all drivers who have a Salary Sacrifice vehicle on order.
If you are finding it difficult to sell your vehicle privately, or simply want to take advantage of this service to avoid the hassle and time wasted trying to dispose of your car yourself, we will be more than happy to obtain a trade valuation for your current car at a point within one month of the estimated delivery date for the new Salary Sacrifice car.
If you would like to take advantage of this service and require a valuation for your current car then follow the procedure below:
- When you have been notified by one of our fleet administrators that the estimated delivery date for the new car is within one month please contact us.
- We will then send a vehicle appraisal form for completion so that we can obtain an accurate description of the car including any damage or mechanical problems. If up-to-date pictures are available these should be included.
- Once we have received the completed appraisal form, one of our part exchange specialists will make contact with any remaining queries relating to the car.
- When we have obtained a complete description we will use our network of industry contacts to obtain a trade valuation for the car, subject to it being as described.
- If you decide to accept the valuation we have obtained on your behalf we will arrange for the purchasing dealer to contact you directly to complete the transaction.
For further details of this service please complete the contact us form with the relevant details or call 0845 340 2299.