MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
ISSUED PURSUANT TO SECTION 54 OF THE MODERN SLAVERY ACT 2015
GMP Drivercare Ltd provides Fleet Management to predominately NHS organisations and employs around 25 employees.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
Our adopted policies ensure steps are taken to prevent slavery and human trafficking in our operations.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Information Governance Policy
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESSES
- Where possible we build long standing relationships with local suppliers and make clear our expectations of business behaviour.
- With regards to national supply chains, our point contact is preferably with a UK company and we expect these entities to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes.
- We have in place systems to encourage the reporting of concerns
STEPS TO ASSESS AND MANAGE RISKS
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our group’s slavery and human trafficking statement.
GMP Drivercare Ltd.
Next review date: 03/2023